Saturday, December 17, 2011

40 Weeks- Welcome Natalie Grace!

December 13th at 8:13 little Natalie Grace made her appearance.  Right on her due date too!
I love the little bow hats they make at the hospital! I think she looks extra cute!
Going home! Thank you to Aunt Jenny, Uncle Ben, and cousin Holly for the cute going home onesie!
Going home at last!
Natalie is making a great adjustment to life at home!
I can't believe that Natalie is actually here! She came exactly on her due date too (I read only 5% of babies come on their due date)! It is funny to think normally I would be writing about waiting for her to come or how big I have gotten, but not this time! We have been home since Thursday afternoon and adjusting to life with a newborn. I am trying to figure out my sleep schedule, but I think I will just be going on little sleep for the next month or so.  Natalie has been the perfect baby so far.  She is eating well, sleeping good, and not really crying much at all!  We are so happy to be a family of three now! Justin is proud to have two girls in his life now!  God has truly blessed us!

1 comment:

ruzzel01 said...

Congratulations! A new member in the family.

insurance web design