Sunday, December 4, 2011

38 weeks- It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We decorated for Christmas this weekend! 
We we made it through 38 weeks. On Tuesday, I will be at 39 weeks with only one week left! Crazy!! Well, one week until my due date (December 13th), unless, she decides to come early.  My guess is she will be here December 17th.  I will go to the doctor sometime this week and he will check on me to see if I have dilated at all.  As of last week, no dilation, but I was 100% effaced which I need to be in order to start dilating. Also, she is dropping so those are all signs that labor is on its way.   I am not really scared of labor at this point.  I am just kinda freaking out that Justin and I will be in charge of raising a child.  I think I am still too young!  Anyway, that is about it from here.  Only a few more posts until we have a baby!!

No comments: