Sunday, November 27, 2011

37 weeks- Happy Thanksgiving!

37 weeks and I am sick (so is Justin and my dad who came to visit us!)  I am getting over a cold, but it sure has been annoying!

This is everyone who had Thanksgiving at our house! This was our attempt at getting a picture of all of us with the camera on the mantle. A little far away but not too shabby!
Week 37 wasn't a fun week.  I have been sick all week and am still getting over being sick! I woke up last Monday with a sore throat and as the week went it on it progressed to my nose.  I am almost all better, but Justin is now sick!  My dad came down for Thanksgiving and to help us rebuild part of our fence and he got sick too!  We have a bunch of sickos walking around the house!  Other than being sick, I have been doing okay!  I am still hanging in there at work.  I actually feel my best when I am working.  I think it is because my mind is on taking care of other people and not how uncomfortable I am.    I will be 38 weeks on Tuesday which is really scary because that means only 2 more weeks until my due date!! And 3 weeks until they would induce me. So no matter what in 3 weeks we are going to have a baby! Crazy!! I go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see what he says.  Hopefully the Claybrooks will be feeling better soon!

No comments: