Sunday, November 6, 2011

34 Weeks- Baby could survive on the outside!

We had our 34 week appointment and the doctor said making it to 34 weeks is a milestone because she can  be born without any major medical issues!

We are excited to know that if baby decides to come early she will be just fine!  We are definitely hoping that she decides to stay in for another 5-6 weeks though to make sure she is good and ready before she makes her appearance.  My doctors said I look great and everything is coming along well.  He told me that all of my exercising and staying active has made my pregnancy easy.  Yay!  No cankles yet or even that much swelling anywhere.  Now, I might have just jinxed myself!  My doctor also explained to us all the body parts we are feeling.  She is head down right which is great so that means she isn't breech!  What we thought was a butt was actually her hip and what we had no clue was is actually her shoulder and elbow.  It is crazy that a baby is living in me!  Next appoint is in two weeks and I have to get tested to see if I have strep or something like that. Then I bet I will have appointments once a week! Crazy! This week I have my work baby shower and I am excited for that!

No comments: