Monday, November 21, 2011

36 Weeks- Only one month to go!

I am slowly growing a bigger belly.  I don't think it will get any bigger from all the books I have been reading.  Which I am happy about!
It is crazy to think we will have a baby in less than one month! Craziness! The time has flown by so quickly.  This weekend Justin and I went out on our "last hurrah" date.  We went to a play (The Screwtape Letters) and then out to eat.  Soon we won't be able to do that any more without a baby sitter!  This week my dad is coming to help Justin rebuild part of our fence so that should keep us busy.  I get Thanksgiving day off, but will be back at work on Friday.  Justin and my dad will have lots of male bonding time while I am work!  I am feeling pretty darn good still.  I think I am starting get a cold, but hopefully it will go away soon!  That is about it for now!

No comments: