Sunday, November 13, 2011

35 Weeks- Hanging up the Running Shoes

35 weeks along. Only five more to go! I am still pretty small, but I am definitely not complaining! Many people are in shock when I tell the how far along I am. On a side note, after this picture was taken, I immediately changed into shorts and a T-shirt because it was 80 degrees (in the middle of November mind you!)
Justin was practicing using the baby carrier.  I think he looks like a pro.

Week 35 has come and my running shoes have left.  I have finally admitted that running is no longer really the best for me. It was a really sad to call it quits, but  now I am officially a walker!  Just this Saturday I power walked 2 miles and it was great!  As soon as I can get running again, I will be back out there.  Justin and I want to run a half marathon in Chicago in September. I will be ready!

I had my baby shower at work this week.  It was a lot of fun. I think we have pretty much everything we need.  It is nice to know for the first month or so all we really need is food, a place to sleep, diapers, and clothes.  We have all of that!

Other than those two things, this has been an uneventful week baby wise.  I have my 36 week check up on Thursday.  I get a test done to check for this thing called Group B strep.  Then after this week, I think I will be going every week until the baby comes! Which she is supposed to come one month from today! Crazy!!

No comments: